Synopsis


Lost Love

Banner credit: CrazyInfinitiesStar



Synopsis



This story starts from the time Arnav accuses Khushi for Anjali's condition. When she tries to abort thechild.


After that, in show everything went smooth again like Arnav did or said nothing wrong.


Here I'll take some scenes from show
after that which I'll mention in short for you to know but it'll be finished in first 2-3 chapters. After that I'll
make Khushi stand up for her own self- respect.


May be I'll make Anjali negative here.
Sorry to Anjali's fans. I also like her but at that time I really hated her behavior.


---------------------


Note


I've not named this story Lost Love because of Arshi's separation or misunderstandings. Lost Love will be about every relationship, Lovers, Life partners, Siblings, Family or Friends and their bonding.






___________________________


umm started new FF  *running away*

But Do tell me IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE??


This is for you dumasEmbarrassed

Take care :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8

Part 26 (A) & (B)