Part 3

Lost Love

Banner credit: CrazyInfinitiesStar




Chapter- 3


Arnav: Di, how can you say something like this? You know what you mean to me but Di, Khushi is also my responsibility now.

Anjali: Yea! The new responsibilty which made you forgot your earlier
responsibilities.

Arnav: Di, you are taking it all wrong. I didn't forget my any responsibility,
therefore I headed back to home first. Di, you had everyone with you but Khushi was alone here at home and Khushi is scared of being alone as well of darkness. So she needed me most at that time and as her husband it was one of my responsibilty.

On the other hand Anjali was shocked with Arnav's retort. "Chotte! I can see how much important Khushi has became for you that today you are arguing with your Di."
Arnav: Di! What is it with you comparing yourself with Khushi? 
You both have your own place you are my sister as well mother and Khushi is my wife.

Kneeling down in front of Anjali, he tried again "Di! You remember what you told me once that 'One day a girl will come without whom it'll be difficult for me to breathe?' Di, that girl is Khushi ."

Anjali: Yea, I can very well see that Arnav. How you did everything to make her happy when your own Di is suffering.

Arnav: Di, if you are talking about my today's surprise for Khushi than, I know you have to suffer a lot these days but Di, Khushi is also suffering from long time and bearing this pain in her heart.
Di, you have all of us to support but she didn't even have anyone to share and support. She have to do everything alone to save me from kidnappers, when no one even had idea about my condition. So if I tried to cheer her up a little, it's not wrong according to me and I am not guilty about it at all.

Anjali just can't believe how Arnav is defending khushi. "Then what are you doing here Chotte? You should go and support her and complete your responsibilities.



Arnav: Di....
Anjali: Leave me alone chotte.
Arnav takes step back towards door looking at Anjali. He closes her door and goes to his room but unknown to them someone also heard them.

-------

Khushi also walked away confused and lost. Yes, Khushi heard it all. She saw and heard how Arnav was trying to convince Anjali and at the same time speaking for her. Her heart cried for Arnav, she knew what Anjali means to Arnav but how he was accused by that same sister.

How would he feel? His world revolves around his sister and the way she was throwing accuses at him was so selfish. How dejected he must be feeling.

On the other side her heart warmed with the way he supported her in front of Anjali and his concern for her. she thought their differences they can solve
later, right now Arnav needs her, she moved away from there.

Arnav was sitting on recliner lost thinking about his sister's words and felt dejected that his Di don't trust him. He was still lost when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to look at Khushi whose eyes was reflecting his pain. He felt more guilty what all he had made her go
through, still every time he needs someone, he founds her close.

"Arnav ji! coffee." Khushi speaks forwarding the cup of coffee in front of him. After hearing whatever happened between Arnav and Anjali, she thought to keep their differences behind for sometime. Right now Arnav needs her, they can solve their differences later.

Arnav: Khushi! I don't want it.

Khushi: It'll make you feel better.

Arnav takes the cup and start drinking without arguing further.
Keeping the cup aside Arnav closes his eyes and keeps his head on recliner, when he felt soft hands pressing his head. "What are you doing khushi?"
Khushi: It'll help to reduce your headache.
Arnav: How do you know that I have headache?
Khushi: From your face.

Arnav gulped hard looking away and letting her do what she wants. He don't know whom he should thank to give him Khushi but he is really lucky to have her in life. He knew he have messed up everything in his anger, accusing her as mistake of his life when it's completely opposite.

Few moments later......

Khushi started speaking while pressing his shoulder "Everything will
be alright Arnav ji. She'll understand slowly."

Arnav felt overwhelmed with the angel who is still standing by his side, whom he had given immense pain. Suddenly he turned and hugged her from her waist crying so much that Khushi felt it hard to control him. She started caressing his head.

Arnav: Sorry! I am so sorry Khushi....
Khushi: Its ok Arnav ji. Please stop crying.

After sometime Arnav stops crying and coming out of her hold, he made her sit on recliner and himself kneeled in front of her. Taking her palms between his hands he stated speaking "I am so sorry Khushi." Khushi tries to saysomething but Arnav stops her "No, please let me speak. I know I had hurt you a lot and my deeds are not even worth forgiving. I should have talked to you,heard you but khushi the day I found you and Shyam hugging, I was going to propose you."

He confessed leaving Khushi stunned at the new revelation. 


To be continued...Embarrassed
______________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8

Part 26 (A) & (B)