Part 4

Lost Love

Banner credit: CrazyInfinitiesStar





Chapter- 4



Khushi was stunned to know that Arnav was going to propose her. So she was right, that day Arnav ji wanted to talk her about this, she suddenly felt happy as well sad.

Khushi: Arnav ji?
Arnav: Yes Khushi, I know I never believed in love and marriages but it was you who came like a wind and broke all the walls I had made around myself from so many years.

"I know I have hurt you a lot in start, when we met but I have always met selfish persons in my life, all are behind money. I have seen it from a very young age so with time I made myself heartless, not letting any emotions effect me for Di and my family and when I met you my heart started beating like it was dead till now and emotions which I felt for you scared me."

So I did everything to keep you away from me, hurt you, insult you but everytime it used to hurt me much more than you. Here! (he said signing towards his heart).




Khushi was shedding silent tears but wanted to hear him, so she stayed quiet. "I tried to stay away from you. When on diwali I lost my control, I was enraged that how can I act so foolish. I didn't want you to come near me and break those walls completely. So I did what I always do, shouted at you, insulted you and then
to prove you that it didn't effect me, I announced my engagement but when you said that you are engaged I was angry beyond control. I didn't like the thought of you being with someone else but again i controlled my heart and did what my brain said and I regret it now."
Arnav: When I was going to engage with lavanya I realized the wrong I was doing. I was going to spoil Lavanya's life with this loveless relation and she was so changed by being with you that she easily understood and even hinted me about my feelings for you. She must have
understood my feelings for you but I was a jerk and finally when I decided to hear my heart, to give myself a chance to live with love." He stopped thinking about the incident on terrace and closed his eyes. "I was really feeling light and happy. Di met with an accident and her words gave me the confidence to confess my feelings to you. I decided on the day of marriage that today I'll tell you everything."

He gulped painfully before continuing "I saw you going to terrace and thinking it as a good chance I came behind you but what I saw shattered me." His voice was chocking but he continued, even Khushi's sobs were clear now.

"Firstly the girl whom I was going to confess, because of whom I decided to give my heart a chance was in someone other's arms and if that's not enough the man was none other than
my Jijaji whom my sister love like her god. The man whom my whole family loved and respected like their own son and last nail in the cuffin was when you told him to leave Di. I felt weak on my knees, I didn't have the courage to hear more so I left and now I feel like a fool, if only I would have heard everything."

Khushi hicupped while trying to control her tears "When I confronted Shyam, he said that you both love
each other. I wanted to kill him right there but Di fell unconcious and later we found her pregnant. So I decided to not tell her anything."

Arnav continued looking lost in his thoughts "I knew, I can make you go far away from our life but that thought was not acceptable to my heart. Just the thought that I won't be able to see you was dreadful. So I did what I thought was the best way to keep you away from Shyam and stay by my side and maybe if you will change then i'll never let you go. If you realise your mistakes than we will start afresh but you were never at fault. You didn't have to change for anyone."

"I am sorry Khushi, I am really sorry. I did so bad with you but you still saved me. Without even thinking that your life was also at stake." 



Arnav turned to look into her teary eyes and words just flew out of his mouth "I love you. I love you so much, Khushi"



Arnav: "I love you! I love you so much Khushi".


Khushi looked overwhelmed hearing his confession, tears were streaming down on her cheeks, surprised with his confession.

Khushi kneels down in front of Arnav and cups his face and she kissed his tears away. She kissed his eyes lovingly and suckes his tears. Arnav was numb with her reaction, he didn't even move least it is all dream. Khushi kissing him seems like only dream but then he heard her "Apko nahi pata Arnavji (you don't know Arnavji)" Looking into his eyes, her fingers stroking the tear marks on his cheek "Hum ye sunne ke liye kabse intezaar kar rahe the (I was yearning to hear this from so long.)


Khushi smiled sadly "When on the time of Jiji's marriage your behavior got change towards me, I thought every reason for your changed behavior and at last I thought that maybe you also feel something for me." Looking into his confused eyes 
she gave a throaty laugh "Yes Arnav ji, you remember when I used to
come here to teach Lavanya ji, I sometimes used to behave weird around you. Whenever you used to be near me, my heartbeat used to get
increase." 

Arnav remembers their holi confession and a smile appears on his face. Khushi knew what he's thinking looking at his smile. "First I named it as an acidity but with time it increased I started feeling you when you were nearby. I started seeing you everywhere in the face of rickshawwala, watchmen etc. 
Then I thought you did some black magic on me." This time they both laughed out and Khushi continued with smile "Then while talking to Jiji, I found that I have started liking you or to be more precise loving you but I knew that is wrong you are with Lavanya ji. But then everything got changed on the night of Diwali. 




Her smile turned into sadness as she continued "After diwali that night what you said I cried whole night thinking about it." Anav lowered his eyes in guilt "That day when I reached back home, Buaji forced me to get engage on the name of Babuji and having no other option I got engaged but our fate played again and both our engagement got broken. Then we played as a cupid role  for Jiji and Jijaji and again we started coming close to each other and on the day of marriage when I found a message  written on mirror to come upstairs I thought that as you wanted to talk to me so its you. When I reached at terrace hoping to find you there, suddenly Shyam came there and forcefully hugged me and I said all that in frustration, only if you
heard full conversation." Arnav sighed sadly when she completed.




Arnav knew he have hurt her a lot. "When you told me about the reason why you married me I was broken and decided to prove my innocence. But you didn't believe me and left
for London." Arnav just sat there numb, not understanding what he should say.


"Then I felt that you are in some problem and when you called and confessed that you love me." She stopped as both their thought went down to that particular moment. "I was so happy but then I thought that there has to be some reason otherwise you won't say that and I was right then after that you know everything. I'll not say that now am not hurt, I am. The words you said to me, the way you blamed me for your and Anjali ji's" She was interrupted by Arnav who was trying to say something but she stopped him. 


"Let me say Arnav ji please. When you blamed me for all wrongs in your life I was numb and when I tried to leave, you again stopped me on the name of contract and it broke my heart again." This time Arnav interrupted her without giving chance to speak further "Khushi, I am sorry I just wanted to stop you khushi. I can't live without you. 'I love you' khushi."

"I love you too" she said leaving Arnav stunned, who gaped at her. 

"Yes Arnav ji. 'I love you' after everything you did to me, everytime you hurt me but I still can't hate you Arnavji. I can't see you hurt. I love you."

Arnav felt his heart flip in happiness hearing her words. Khushi also loved him, he knew that she did but hearing from her mouth had given him immense happiness. Arnav hugged Khushi and burried his face in the crook of her neck saying 'I love you' again and again. Pulling out from the hug, he holds her palms and kissed on them "Khushi, I am so happy today."
Khushi smiles "Lets start everything again. Please give me a chance Khushi, please. I want to live my life with you." 

"Will you? Please." Arnav asks nervously. Khushi smiles with tears and says "Yes, we will. I also want to start a new life with you Arnav ji." 
She hugged him tightly and cried. They clung onto each other confeesing their love numerous time.




To be continued...

Precap:




[URL=http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/raghalak/media/RAGHAVI-PC/11_zpsfa63a559.png.html][IMG]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y447/raghalak/RAGHAVI-PC/11_zpsfa63a559.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8

Part 26 (A) & (B)