Part 6

 
Banner credit: CrazyInfinitiesStar




Chapter- 6

Payal enters in room with a smile and Akash saw that. "What is so funny Payal?"


Payal instantly replied in happiness "I can't believe Arnav ji has changed so much, he planned everything so beautifully for khushi. She was so
happy when I met her downstairs." Akash snickers "So you are happy for your sister when there my sister is suffering because of her?"


"What are you saying, Akash ji? I just said that after long time I have seen her smiling otherwise from the time Arnav ji left, she was suffering alone" Payal answers shock at his accusation.
"Yea, on the cost of my sister's happiness." Akash replied in disgust.


"Akash ji, I don't know what has happened to your thinking but I am not going to give anymore explanations" saying this
she turns and sleeps. Akash looked at her sleeping figure in surprise and he also slept after that.


In Arshi room


Arnav arranged everything on table as Khushi have already done everything in kitchen only so it didn't take his much time. Arnav and Khushi had their dinner happily talking about random things. After having done with dinner, when Khushi
starts moving towards kitchen to keep used untensils, Arnav stops her and put it aside.


"Arnav ji, What are you doing? Let me take them to kitchen." Khushi questions in confusion and Arnav smiled lightly "Leave it. HP can take them tomorrow." saying this Arnav holds her hand and takes her to poolside.


Arnav sits on recliner there and pulls Khushi on his lap. Khushi was startled by this action and blushed but Arnav makes her comfortable. "What is this Arnav ji? I can sit on recliner." Khushi speaks in nervousness but Arnav snirked "I know but I want to sit with my wife on my lap, close to me." Khushi blushes hard and Arnav kissed on her cheeks which turned more red.


Arnav leaned back and makes Khushi lean towards him and both snuggles into each other arms. "Arnav ji, all this feels like a dream and I don't want it to end." Arnav smiles kissing on her head "It is real khushi. I love you." Khushi smiles "I love you too."


Looking at ther stars, Khushi started with a smile "Our parents will be also happy to see us, right?" Arnav also looks at the stars "Yea, but your parents must be angry on me. I have hurt you a lot."


Khushi looked at him "They must have forgiven you already Arnav ji, looking at how much you love me and regretting your impulsive decisions."


Arnav looks at her with a sad smile "Khushi, please never leave me. I need you like I need my next breathe to live. This heart of mine which was dead from years, when you came it also came to life."



Khushi smiled through tears "I'll not. Never!"
Arnav: Promise me!
Khushi: I promise. Never!


Arnav smiled and after few moments suddenly gets up "Khushi, lets dance."
Khushi looks at him, stunned "Huh? Now?" Arnav smiled sheepishly "Yea, I think candle light dinner will be incomplete without a dance."


Khushi smiles and nodded in yes. Arnav forwarded his hand for her to hold and Khushi slides her hand into his. Arnav holds her one hand and with other encircles her waist. Khushi felt butterflies in her stomach with his touch. "Tonight, Arnav singh Raizada is acting really romantic."


"What can he do when he have most beautiful woman in his arms." He countered back with a smirk, turning her red.


Saans mein teri saans mili to mujhe saans aayi, mujhe saans aayi
mujhe saans aayi mujhe saans aayi.



Ruhh ne chuli jism ki khushbu tu jo paas aayi,
Tu jo paas aayi, tu jo paas aayi.


Saans mein teri saans mili to mujhe saans aayi,
Mujhe saans aayi, mujhe saans aayi.


Kab tak hosh sambhale koi
hosh ude toh ud jane do.
dil kab seedhi raah chala hai,
raah mude to mud jane do,
tere khayal me doob ke aksar acchi lagi tanhaayi.....


Saans mein teri saans mili to mujhe saans aayi,
Mujhe saans aayi, mujhe saans aayi.


Raat teri baahon me kate to
subh badi halki lagti hai.
Aankh me rehne lage ho kya tum
kyu chalki chalki lagti hai


They were lost in each other eyes and their feet were moving on their own accord, swaying with each other.


Mujhko fir se chhu ke bolo
meri kasam kya khaai...
Saans mein teri saans mili to..................
mujhe saans aayi....


Suddenly the drizzling starts, soon wetting them with little drops pouring upon them.


To be continued...........






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8

Part 26 (A) & (B)