Part 32


Part 32

In Arshi room

Khushi was searching to wear something for night in wardrobe when she was hugged from behind, knowing very well who is it she smiled.


http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30900000/khushi-dream-arshi-arnav-and-khushi-30926627-720-428.jpg
Khushi: what happened?
Arnav: nothing! are you ok? khushi's smile vanished knowing why he's asking that, she's really hurt by Anjali's behaviour.
Khushi(composing herself): yes!
Arnav (turning her towards him): I am sorry khushi! khushi looks at him confused by his sudden apology.


Arnav: I am sorry! I don't know what has happened to di, i decided to ignore it for sometime but she's not ready to accept the truth and blaming you instead.
Khushi: i can understand Arnav ji and trust me therefore i decided to hide about Shyam looking at her love for him but he didn't
change.


Arnav: i know Khushi and i don't even know how should i thank you for forgiving me and giving me a chance. i know i have hurt-ed you a lot from the start still you have always forgiven me every time.
Khushi: " i don't deny Arnav ji that you have hurt-ed me a lot but my hurt unknowingly always loved you therefore may be after
your every insult and hurt i was unable to hate you. and the chance i have given you is always because of this heart who was unable to see you broken and then your confession ."


Arnav(hugs her): i am sorry khushi for every wrong i did. and please don't leave
me ever, give me punishment if i hurt you , i know i do something stupid always.

http://www.missmalini.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Arhi.jpg
Khushi: don't say that Arnav ji! little fights are common between couples but please never do something that i am unable to forgive you, because though my heart loves you but it also pains when you hurt me. " it is not compulsory that my heart will be able to forgive you always, so think before your every action" Arnav nodded his face face still buried in the crook of her neck.


Arnav: i know khushi and i'll try my best to not hurt you from now and i just hope di to be fine again, i don't like to hurt her like i am doing. this time khushi remained mum without replying.


few minutes later
khushi comes out of hug and wiping her tears, she started going towards washroom when Arnav again stops her.
Khushi: now what Arnav ji? now let me change.
Arnav: not now! first i have something for you.
khushi(happily): really?
Arnav: does it look like i am joking? off course!
khushi: what is it?
Arnav: wait! saying this he opens wardrobe and took out a packet from behind his clothes.


Arnav: this is for you! i want you to wear it.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2b/68/4d/2b684d9d4309428fb7f34c21ff07a3da.jpg
khushi(taking packet from his hand): okay! but what is it? she said while unwrapping the packet and looking at the content inside it her mouth fell open and eyes wide.


Anav smirked looking at her expressions
"Oh hell he have expected that ".


To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8

Part 26 (A) & (B)